martedì 19 febbraio 2013

Rihanna for River Island

Good News!!
Rihanna made her debut as a fashion designer during London Fashion Week!
The line will comes out March 5 and it's a figment of a collaboration Between Rihanna and the British Label "River Island".
The Dresses reflect Rihanna style and life. In a interview she told to British Vogue: 

"Launching at London Fashion Week is a dream come true for me... I have wanted to design my own collection for a long time and to present my collection for River Island alongside all of the other great design talent at LFW is a real
privilege. I can't wait to see the reaction from my fans and the fashion Press!".


Here you are a Preview of the cloth line, Personally i don't like it very much, it's not my style but i would love to hear your opinions :)
Kisses,
Erika













Nessun commento:

Posta un commento